This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] model vector widening multiplication for the spu
- From: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- To: Dorit Nuzman <DORIT at il dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, trevor_smigiel at playstation dot sony dot com, Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 21:49:11 +1100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] model vector widening multiplication for the spu
- References: <OF2DF70589.CCA3EC19-ONC2257249.00344C3F-C2257249.0034F206@il.ibm.com>
Just a small nit: you've used the PARAMS macro in some function
prototypes, which is no longer necessary. They should go.