This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: tweak gcc.dg/cpp/trad/include.c test
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, janis187 at us dot ibm dot com
- Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 16:56:23 -0800
- Subject: Re: PATCH: tweak gcc.dg/cpp/trad/include.c test
- References: <200612190030.kBJ0UI3U002862@localhost.localdomain> <1166488800.5798.34.camel@localhost>
On Tue, Dec 19, 2006 at 11:40:00AM +1100, Ben Elliston wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-12-18 at 19:30 -0500, Andrew Pinski wrote:
> > I actually rather have stdio.h fixed anyways because you never know when
> > people will use -tranditional-cpp.
> According to the manual, -traditional-cpp only applies when used with
> -E. I think leaving stdio.h alone is the better of the two options.
OK unless there are other objections, or a REALLY STRONG objection