This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] PR30236 - alternate-return subroutine in generic interface causes ice/segfault
- From: Paul Thomas <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>
- To: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 22:47:44 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] PR30236 - alternate-return subroutine in generic interface causes ice/segfault
- References: <45863DD6.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20061218210543.GA25574@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
Please consider Brooks' comments before committing.I'll do more than consider them; I'll act on them and put right the
neglect of your comments on last weekend's patces.