This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: Testcase for buggy MPFR versions
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: "Kaveh R. GHAZI" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 11:02:01 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Testcase for buggy MPFR versions
- References: <Pine.GSO.email@example.com>
On Sun, Dec 17, 2006 at 07:44:01PM -0500, Kaveh R. GHAZI wrote:
> This testcase checks for a bug in MPFR that exists in mpfr-2.2.0. There
> exist some fixes for mpfr-2.2.0 in a "cumulative patch", however this bug
> and several others are not fixed by that patch. The problem is however
> addressed in mpfr-2.2.1.
> Okay for mainline?