This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Ping: Patch to fix thousands of Altivec test failures on mainline
- From: Bradley Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Bradley Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 10:28:23 -0500
- Subject: Ping: Patch to fix thousands of Altivec test failures on mainline
I'm pinging for Andrew's patch from December 2 (I hope he doesn't mind)
which I've further bootstrapped and tested on powerpc64-apple-
darwin8.8.0 with -mcpu=970 enabled (so that altivec is used in the
vectorizer testcases). More than 5,000 mainly fortran test failures
so this patch helps other problems to be noticed when they might occur.