This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] CSE path following thinko fix
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 18:25:55 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] CSE path following thinko fix
On Sat, 16 Dec 2006, Steven Bosscher wrote:
> * cse.c (cse_find_path): Don't wrap a gcc_assert in ENABLE_CHECKING.
> (cse_extended_basic_block): When truncating a path while processing
> it, make sure to clear the visited bit on the basic blocks in the
> truncated part of the path.
> (cse_main): Use reverse completion order, not DFS order, to walk
> the CFG.
> (gate_handle_cse): Revert erroneous commit of a counter.
This is OK for mainline. Thanks.