This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: typos in libstdc++ docs
- From: Ralf Wildenhues <Ralf dot Wildenhues at gmx dot de>
- To: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 18:30:52 +0100
- Subject: Re: typos in libstdc++ docs
- References: <20061216160811.GF13433@iam.uni-bonn.de> <email@example.com>
* Paolo Carlini wrote on Sat, Dec 16, 2006 at 06:10:45PM CET:
> Ralf Wildenhues wrote:
> >The patch below fixes some typos in libstdc++ docs.
> The patch is fine, I'm going to apply it. Thanks. Ralf, do you have a
> Copyright assignment on file? Otherwise, I'm afraid we can't commit much
> more for now...
Yes, I do for GCC, since 2006-03-20.
Why is there an alias for gcc-patches from gnu.org to gcc.gnu.org but
not for libstdc++? Sorry, I got both those addresses wrong the previous