This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch ping
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Cc: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 16:35:04 -0800
- Subject: Re: Patch ping
- References: <20061216000539.GA27377@lucon.org>
On Fri, Dec 15, 2006 at 04:05:39PM -0800, H. J. Lu wrote:
> Hi Janis,
> Can you take a look at SSSE3 builtin test patch:
I'm sorry, I thought that message was just saying that you would add
to the 4.2 branch the tests you had already checked in on mainline, I
missed the extra "S" in SSSE3.
The patch is OK.
This whole directory is skipped if the effective target isn't i?86*-*-*
or x86_64-*-*, so there's no need to specify that in the individual
tests. It's probably there for older tests from when they were in other
parts of the testsuite. That's just for your information for future
tests, you don't need to change these.