This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ping Re: Subregs and objects with holes (new patch)
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 22:24:05 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Ping Re: Subregs and objects with holes (new patch)
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, 30 Nov 2006, Roger Sayle wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Dec 2006, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> > Current version: http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2006-11/msg01700.html
> > (The differences relate to macro naming, comments and documentation, not
> > to the substance of the patch.)
> This OK for mainline. Thanks. I assume that David has no further
> issues with the E500/PowerPC ABI tweaks, and I do like your approach
> of making the whole SUBREGs with holes issue explicit via documented
> target macros.
I haven't seen any problems reported with this patch since it went on
mainline two weeks ago. OK for 4.2 and 4.1 branches as a regression fix?
Joseph S. Myers