This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Add check_effective_target_stdint_types
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: John David Anglin <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, janis187 at us dot ibm dot com
- Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 13:15:50 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add check_effective_target_stdint_types
- References: <200612152050.kBFKo0Gr026869@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca>
On Fri, Dec 15, 2006 at 03:49:52PM -0500, John David Anglin wrote:
> More and more testcases keep getting added that require <stdint.h>
> and the types defined therein. I thought it might be useful to define
> a proc to check for this support instead of hacking each new testcase
> to provide the required types without using <stdint.h>.
> The enclosed change fixes a couple of PRs. It has been tested on
> hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.11 and hppa-unknown-linux-gnu with no observed
> Ok for trunk?
Yes. OK for release branches if they also have tests that require