This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Documenting GCC 4.2 changes
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Stuart Hastings <stuart at apple dot com>
- Cc: Martin Michlmayr <tbm at cyrius dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 12:33:48 -0800
- Subject: Re: Documenting GCC 4.2 changes
- References: <20060823211543.GA32097@deprecation.cyrius.com> <20061214190803.GP786@deprecation.cyrius.com> <FE5D8903-7836-450D-B177-44072B2FFC8C@apple.com>
On Dec 14, 2006, at 12:05 PM, Stuart Hastings wrote:
Assuming this is approved, I'm don't know where to commit it.
Clues gratefully accepted.
cvs -z 9 -d :ext:email@example.com:/cvs/gcc co wwwdocs
and then down in:
press the validate button, as once you check it in, it goes live on
the web site, and the validator will run when you check it in, and
you don't want it to catch you making any errors. :-)
I think the change looks fine but let's give people a day to comment
on the wording, if no other suggestions, this is Ok.