This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch for stricter implicit conversions between vectors
- From: Ira Rosen <IRAR at il dot ibm dot com>
- To: pinskia at gmail dot com
- Cc: shinwell at codesourcery dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, David Edelsohn <edelsohn at us dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 15:21:38 +0200
- Subject: Re: Patch for stricter implicit conversions between vectors
> I rather have you patch builtins to have the correct type, this will
> help memory usage with code with a lot of intrinsics and also fix
> vec_vmuloub testcase (as I think it is the same issue).
I think this is related to PR 30210.