This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR middle-end/30191 (was: [PATCH] Fix PR middle-end/28690, indexed load/store performance + reload bug)
- From: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Ulrich Weigand <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>, David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>, Ulrich Weigand <ulrich dot weigand at de dot ibm dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Michael Matz <matz at suse dot de>
- Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 13:21:55 -0600
- Subject: Re: PR middle-end/30191 (was: [PATCH] Fix PR middle-end/28690, indexed load/store performance + reload bug)
- References: <200612131811.kBDIBCpW026087@d12av02.megacenter.de.ibm.com>
On Wed, 2006-12-13 at 19:11 +0100, Ulrich Weigand wrote:
> Peter, please revert your check-in for now so that the tree doesn't
> stay in its broken state. I'll try to come up with a less invasive
> way to fix the powerpc problem.
> Sorry for the breakage ...
My apologies too!