This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix three testcases for Darwin
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Josh Conner <jconner at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 17:53:48 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix three testcases for Darwin
- References: <457F59DC.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Dec 12, 2006, at 5:39 PM, Josh Conner wrote:
Darwin uses .weak_definition directives instead of .weak to declare
symbols as weak. The attached patch changes three testcases to check
for the correct syntax when the target is darwin. Verified that the
tests pass with patch applied on powerpc-apple-darwin and
i686-pc-linux-gnu. OK for mainline?
I'm fine with the substance, I think I don't like the form.
See gcc.dg/pr27095.c for what I'd call a better form.
Ok if you use that style.
What about 4.2?
Ok for 4.2 as applicable.