This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Add two new C++ testcases
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Lee Millward <lee dot millward at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 16:18:18 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch] Add two new C++ testcases
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Dec 12, 2006 at 09:50:22PM +0000, Lee Millward wrote:
> My patch for PR29022 actually fixed two other bugs as well (as pointed
> out by Volker Reichelt in Bugzilla) - PR28740 and PR27316 however the
> testcases from these bugs haven't been added to the testsuite.
> The attached patch adds the testcases from these two bugs to the C++
> testsuite, ok to apply? Any particular preference for the names of the
> new tests?
OK. The names are fine.