This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR middle-end/28690, indexed load/store performance + reload bug
- From: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Ulrich Weigand <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>, David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Michael Matz <matz at suse dot de>, Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 15:48:12 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR middle-end/28690, indexed load/store performance + reload bug
- References: <200612122016.kBCKGUKa002412@d12av02.megacenter.de.ibm.com>
On Tue, 2006-12-12 at 21:16 +0100, Ulrich Weigand wrote:
> But please keep the comment (move it before the if), it still is a
> valuable explanation (why we don't always do the transformation).
Ok, I committed the patch with the comment restored. Thanks!