This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH RFA: Add support for -Wparentheses to the C++ frontend (PR c++/19564)
- From: "Manuel LÃpez-IbÃÃez" <lopezibanez at gmail dot com>
- To: "Ian Lance Taylor" <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 18:21:50 +0000
- Subject: Re: PATCH RFA: Add support for -Wparentheses to the C++ frontend (PR c++/19564)
- References: <email@example.com>
This fixes also PR19756.
Dirk Mueller posted another implementation for the ambiguous if-else
warning here: http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2006-12/msg00008.html
It seems much simpler, although that doesn't make it necessarily correct.