This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: mem-ssa merge 3/3
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: dnovillo at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 11:29:11 +0100
- Subject: Re: mem-ssa merge 3/3
Hey Diego. Now that the big part of your patch is in, I am seeing a
10-15% compile speed benefit.
Make check for libstdc++ has gone from 18:30ish to 15:45ish.
Nice, even if my measurements aren't very precise.
I'm sure Richard's more elaborate test page for compile/memory usage
will be very interesting for December.