This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Remove news from libstdc++ web page
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 11:20:56 +0100
- Subject: Re: Remove news from libstdc++ web page
- References: <email@example.com>
> This might be a bit radical, but I'd like to propose removing the News
> entries from http://gcc.gnu.org/libstdc++/. The latest entry is over
> four years old. We have an appropriate place for libstdc++ news,
> namely the News entries on http://gcc.gnu.org/. The existing News has
> confused at least one person writing to gcc-help.
> Is this patch OK?
Yes, please do this!