This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Correct ObjC Keyword Used in p11144.C
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Bill Wendling <wendling at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 17:25:13 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Correct ObjC Keyword Used in p11144.C
- References: <2A4DDCE2-38B3-44CC-8FFA-1CABD95EF853@apple.com>
On Dec 11, 2006, at 5:11 PM, Bill Wendling wrote:
This is a small patch to fix a conflict when trying to compile the C
++ testsuite with the Objective C++ compiler.
Okay to apply?
Looks reasonable and safe to me.