This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, libgomp, docs] adding documentation to libgomp
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- Cc: Daniel Franke <franke dot daniel at gmail dot com>, gerald at pfeifer dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 08:20:18 -0500
- Subject: Re: [patch, libgomp, docs] adding documentation to libgomp
- References: <email@example.com> <456CC7E6.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Daniel Berlin wrote on 12/10/06 20:58:
Thanks. My understanding was option (b), but it would be good if we
could also approve these patches.
Diego, just an FYI, I believe you can approve patches to docs that are
for area you maintain.
Or is it that we just are allowed to modify them.
Gerald, can you clarify (and review this kind person's texinfo formatting)?Yes, please.