This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Change the array of loops to vector
- From: "Sebastian Pop" <sebastian dot pop at inria dot fr>
- To: "Zdenek Dvorak" <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 00:43:44 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch] Change the array of loops to vector
- References: <20061210222318.GA10956@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
On 12/10/06, Zdenek Dvorak <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
this patch is the next in the series of cleanups for the loop
representation. It changes the representation used for the list of
loops in function to a vector. To make the transition easier, it
introduces several new accessors (get_loop, number_of_loops,
and FOR_EACH_LOOP macro) that should be used to access the loop
information instead of querying it directly.
The patch also removes several unused fields from the loop structures.
That's a very nice cleanup. The code of some functions is really simpler
to read in the new version, so thanks for the cleanup.