This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] External vectorization library (target) support
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at cs dot tamu dot edu>
- To: Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 10 Dec 2006 11:32:10 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] External vectorization library (target) support
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Richard Guenther <email@example.com> writes:
| This is the alternative way to tackle vectorization of intrinsics
| (the other way is libgcc-math which lacks reviewers, approvers,
| political willingness?).
As I have expressed interest in libgcc-math (for libstdc++), I'm a bit
unclear about what you mean by the above. Please could you expand on
it? (You have done that before, but I've lost track of parts of GCC