This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Make the _gfortran_pow* const
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- Cc: Tobias Schl?ter <tobias dot schlueter at physik dot uni-muenchen dot de>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2006 10:46:14 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Make the _gfortran_pow* const
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20061209174429.GA13483@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
On Sat, 2006-12-09 at 09:44 -0800, Steve Kargl wrote:
> Yes, I'm trying to catch up with my inbox. The construct
> rd**-3 is invalid code; although most compilers accept it.
> You need rd**(-3).
I did not really copy and pasted from the source, I just tried to
remember what was there.