This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch for PR29464
- From: Paul Thomas <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>
- To: "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org List" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2006 13:16:39 +0100
- Subject: Re: Patch for PR29464
- References: <456DE8C6.email@example.com> <4DA3681F-F961-4C5F-9FE4-B1C2A1404552@gmail.com> <4575D0E9.firstname.lastname@example.org>
If possible, I would like this to be considered with the
29975/30068/30096 patch - together, they do a nice job of tidying up
Fbit more mature now? :-)
I do agree that grousing at four days was a bit over the top.
BTW Joost's version of CP2K can never have worked with gfortran,
regressions not withstanding.