This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PING][Patch]: Sandro's GCJ on Darwin/i386 patches pt.4
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 17:14:39 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PING][Patch]: Sandro's GCJ on Darwin/i386 patches pt.4
- References: <20061116150346.GA21180@bromo.msbb.uc.edu>
On Nov 16, 2006, at 7:03 AM, Jack Howarth wrote:
Now that gcc 4.2 has branched, can you commit...
which represents the last section of Sandro's patches
for java support on Intel Darwin?
Ok, all checked in to mainline and 4.2.