This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Add x86 darwin java support
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Sandro Tolaini <tolaini at libero dot it>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Java Patches <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Eric Christopher <echristo at apple dot com>
- Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 17:00:17 -0800
- Subject: Re: Add x86 darwin java support
- References: <9C422A8B-FA93-478B-BEC8-5776717D49E0@apple.com>
On Nov 26, 2006, at 7:46 PM, Mike Stump wrote:
This patch adds x86 darwin libjava support on mainline.
I've checked in the boehm-gc changes:
2006-12-08 Mike Stump <email@example.com>
* configure.ac: Fix x86 darwin builds.
* darwin_stop_world.c: Likewise.
* include/private/gcconfig.h: Likewise.
* connfigure: Regenerate.
and I checked in the toplevel changes:
2006-12-08 Sandro Tolaini <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* configure.in: Add x86 darwin support for libjava.
* configure: Regenerate.
into mainline and 4.2. In addition I checked in the libjava changes
I was going to wait until end-to-end ack on the boehm changes, but
he's kinda snowed under right now...
Tested on i386-apple-darwin9 and i386-apple-darwin8:
Geoff was a little concerned about build failures, but building and
testing should be enough to ensure that it builds. If anyone spots
any (you don't build i386 on darwin3 do you?), I'd be happy to
resolve them pronto, just let me know.