This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][C++] Fix PR29433, make C++ use a lot less time/memory
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: mark at codesourcery dot com (Mark Mitchell)
- Cc: rguenther at suse dot de (Richard Guenther), matz at suse dot de (Michael Matz), gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, mrs at apple dot com
- Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 19:33:34 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][C++] Fix PR29433, make C++ use a lot less time/memory
> So, I will work on a change to implement the type names vs. everything
> else distinction, which will then hopefully help you move on to the next
> issue. :-)
I think this is also related to PR 28513.