This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch,fortran] Add test to gfortran.dg (gave an ICE with -ftree-optimize) (PR30092)
- From: Thomas Koenig <Thomas dot Koenig at online dot de>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: "'fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 01:07:47 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch,fortran] Add test to gfortran.dg (gave an ICE with -ftree-optimize) (PR30092)
- References: <4579EEA0.email@example.com>
On Sat, Dec 09, 2006 at 12:00:48AM +0100, Tobias Burnus wrote:
> * gfortran.dg/array_2.f90: Added sqrt test.
This is OK. Actually, I'd argue that adding a passing test for
a PR that was fixed in the meantime qualifies as obvious.