This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] gengtype copyright notice date
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: Basile STARYNKEVITCH <basile at starynkevitch dot net>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 10:23:32 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] gengtype copyright notice date
- References: <20061208144154.GA12848@ours.starynkevitch.net>
On Fri, 2006-12-08 at 15:41 +0100, Basile STARYNKEVITCH wrote:
> Dear All,
> However, if the copyright notice in gt-*.h (and other gengtype
> generated files in $GCCBUILD/gcc/) is truely required, I would tend to
> believe that it should have the current year (at generation time) in
> it, not some fixed 2004 year (I do not understand the logic in
> copyrighting 2004 a gt-foo.h file generated from foo.c coded in 2006
> or 2007).
I think it should be "2004, 2005, 2006" and updated like the rest of the
files are updated and not the local year as someone could have their
machine set funny.