This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PING] Refactor genrecog
- From: Bernd Schmidt <bernds_cb1 at t-online dot de>
- To: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 13:12:55 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PING] Refactor genrecog
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Paolo Bonzini wrote:
Reviewing this is unnecessarily hard as it combines a lot of code
movement with functional changes. Can you split this into two patches,
one that makes changes and another that just moves stuff?