This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: build target-libiberty on SPU
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 01:21:58 -0800
- Subject: Re: PATCH: build target-libiberty on SPU
- References: <20061205030355.GA7377@ozlabs.au.ibm.com>
On Tue, 2006-12-05 at 14:03 +1100, Ben Elliston wrote:
> I can't think of any reason why we should deliberately skip building
> target-libiberty on SPU targets. It adds little build time and
> provides more testing coverage by building more target code.
> Okay to commit? (diff for configure omitted)
> 2006-12-05 Ben Elliston <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * configure.in (spu-*-*): Don't skip target-libiberty.
> * configure: Regenerate.
OK. I tested it also with my build setup to make sure it will not break
PS remember to update the src copy also.