This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: Enabled -frecord-gcc-switches for ELF based targets
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 09:26:16 -0800
- Subject: Re: RFA: Enabled -frecord-gcc-switches for ELF based targets
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Nick Clifton wrote:
> Hi Guys,
> Now that the patch to implement -frecord-gcc-switches has been
> checked into the sources, I would like to enable it for ELF based
> targets. Please may I therefore apply the patch below ?
> Checked by building and testing an x86 native and an arm-eabi cross
> toolchain, with no regressions.
(650) 331-3385 x713