This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Improve PR29433, don't duplicate identifier names in dwarf2out
- From: Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>
- To: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- Cc: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 10:26:38 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Improve PR29433, don't duplicate identifier names in dwarf2out
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <456FD67B.email@example.com> <6D0CB5FA-C91A-4259-98B4-04EA5DA245B8@apple.com>
On Fri, 1 Dec 2006, Mike Stump wrote:
> On Nov 30, 2006, at 11:15 PM, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> > > > >On Thu, 2006-11-30 at 17:18 +0100, Richard Guenther wrote:
> > > > > >This patch changes dwarf2out.c to not duplicate the strings in
> > > > > >identifier
> >This patch is OK, thanks!
> The dwarf2 changes I think are safe enough to consider for 4.2, Richard, if
> you agree, I'd be nice to put them in 4.2 as well.
I agree in principle - but this isn't a regression, so ...
Mark, is this ok for 4.2 as well?
Richard Guenther <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Novell / SUSE Labs