This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [committed] patch to use different crt files on leopard
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Eric Christopher <echristo at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 14:15:36 -0800
- Subject: Re: [committed] patch to use different crt files on leopard
- References: <9AEF19CD-3232-41A0-A938-E7CCD1032255@apple.com>
On Dec 5, 2006, at 11:41 AM, Eric Christopher wrote:
Leopard has some optimized crt files for binaries that don't need
backward compatibility. I've conditionalized it on macosx-version-min.
2006-12-05 Eric Christopher <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* config/darwin.h (DARWIN_EXTRA_SPECS): New.
* config/i386/darwin64.h (SUBTARGET_EXTRA_SPECS): Use
* config/i386/darwin.h: Ditto.
* config/rs6000/darwin.h: Ditto.
Ok for 4.2, if you need it there as well...