This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch for PR29464
- From: Paul Thomas <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>
- To: FX Coudert <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org List" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 21:04:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: Patch for PR29464
- References: <456DE8C6.email@example.com> <4DA3681F-F961-4C5F-9FE4-B1C2A1404552@gmail.com>
Is it a bit more mature now? :-)
For PR29464, I understand your eagerness to have it commited and also
agree that reviewing power is not very high these days (I'm partially
guilty for that) but I frankly don't think a patch 4 days old is
really something unacceptable :) Since we've had a few regressions on
4.2/4.3 recently (see Joost' recent meta-PR; his code used to build
perfectly fine, I use it for my day work!), maybe we should play a
I do agree that grousing at four days was a bit over the top.
BTW Joost's version of CP2K can never have worked with gfortran,
regressions not withstanding.