This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, docs] Update gcc/doc/include/texinfo.tex
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Brooks Moses <brooks dot moses at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 13:31:42 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [patch, docs] Update gcc/doc/include/texinfo.tex
- References: <4574E78D.email@example.com>
On Mon, 4 Dec 2006, Brooks Moses wrote:
> Rather than including a 46kb patch file, I suspect it's more appropriate to
> just say that the updated file I am proposing to commit is the one at
> Ok for trunk?
You don't need approval for this. See "Importing files maintained outside
the tree from their official versions." under "Free for all" in
Joseph S. Myers