This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] ARM: Add missing is_reference to __cxa_type_match.
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Paul Brook <paul at codesourcery dot com>, richard dot earnshaw at arm dot com, nickc at redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 12:25:55 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] ARM: Add missing is_reference to __cxa_type_match.
- References: <20061201230139.GG18156@lios> <457398D1.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, Dec 03, 2006 at 07:41:05PM -0800, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> > The patch gets us 1 step closer to being fully EABI compliant.
> > OK for mainline.
> I assume that was a question?
> Yes, this patch is OK for mainline.
Yes, that was a question. Thanks for the review. Checked into mainline.
(650) 331-3385 x716