This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Committed] Fix C++ deconstructors for spu-elf
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Andrew_Pinski at PlayStation dot Sony dot Com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 19:38:55 -0800
- Subject: Re: [Committed] Fix C++ deconstructors for spu-elf
- References: <OFC0A6FFDE.08098883-ON88257236.001180BA-88257236.0013D54E@playstation.sony.com>
> * config/spu/crt0.c (__dso_handle): Define.
Isn't it possible to have the linker script define the symbol for you?
If so, that seems better as it allows for the (admittedly unlikely)
possibility that SPU would ever have shared objects. And, IIRC, it's
more like what we do elsewhere.
(650) 331-3385 x713