This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][PING] Add vectorization of builtin functions
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: Dorit Nuzman <DORIT at il dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>, Ulrich Weigand <Ulrich dot Weigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 12:56:03 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][PING] Add vectorization of builtin functions
- References: <OFAF6B6F41.FF28D749-ONC2257239.006F5E8F-C2257239.007275C6@il.ibm.com>
On Sun, 2006-12-03 at 22:50 +0200, Dorit Nuzman wrote:
> > If libgcc-math works out it would be a natural place to stick these
> > parts. This eases gcc configuration and usage.
> but only for cases in which you can make the library code available
> Andrew, do you know if that's going to be the case with the "SIMD Math
> library for the Cell BEA"
> (as you mention in -
Hmm, there is still talk about the combining of the implementations by
Sony and IBM. There is also some weird copyright issues with the
current implementation which is partly blocking the release of the Sony