This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] PR29642 - Fortran 2003: VALUE Attribute (pass by value)
- From: Paul Thomas <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: Paul Richard Thomas <paul dot richard dot thomas at gmail dot com>, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 00:23:44 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] PR29642 - Fortran 2003: VALUE Attribute (pass by value)
- References: <email@example.com> <4571CC14.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thank you! I will commit tomorrow morning.
You should note that I did not commit those patches this morning; I will
look for them to be OK'd in order of submission. My time is running
out, at least for a few months, as an active gfortran maintainer. That
is why I was pressing to get them committed - to quickly, as it turned