This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: PR target/30040: -mtune=native is wrong on Core 2 Duo and Core Duo
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Cc: matz at suse dot de, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 10:44:14 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: PATCH: PR target/30040: -mtune=native is wrong on Core 2 Duo and Core Duo
On Fri, 1 Dec 2006, H. J. Lu wrote:
> 2006-12-01 H.J. Lu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> PR target/30040
> * config/i386/driver-i386.c: Include "coretypes.h" and "tm.h".
> (bit_SSSE3): New.
> (host_detect_local_cpu): Check -mtune= vs. -march=. Rewrite
> processor detection.
> * config/i386/i386.h (CC1_CPU_SPEC): Add -mtune=native for
> -march=native if there is no -mtune=*.
This is OK for mainline. Thanks.