This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tuples] remove gimplify_modify_expr comment
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 16:31:02 -0500
- Subject: Re: [tuples] remove gimplify_modify_expr comment
- References: <20061201212507.GA4417@redhat.com>
Aldy Hernandez wrote on 12/01/06 16:25:
As promised.So, what is holding the branch from being merged into mainline? This is
already giving us some improved memory utilization, correct? Perhaps
it's easier if you merge this into mainline and start converting the
other trees incrementally.
Committed to branch.
* gimplify.c (gimplify_modify_expr): Remove FIXME comment.
I would only keep working on the branch if the net result of these
patches is negative.