This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Improve PR29433, don't duplicate identifier names in dwarf2out
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>, Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 11:18:26 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Improve PR29433, don't duplicate identifier names in dwarf2out
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <456FD67B.email@example.com>
On Nov 30, 2006, at 11:15 PM, Mark Mitchell wrote:
On Thu, 2006-11-30 at 17:18 +0100, Richard Guenther wrote:
This patch changes dwarf2out.c to not duplicate the strings in
This patch is OK, thanks!
The dwarf2 changes I think are safe enough to consider for 4.2,
Richard, if you agree, I'd be nice to put them in 4.2 as well.