This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Committed] Move stuff around to allow for compiling other front-ends for SPU
- From: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: Andrew_Pinski at PlayStation dot Sony dot Com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 16:39:41 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [Committed] Move stuff around to allow for compiling other front-ends for SPU
Andrew Pinski wrote:
> Committed after a build and test for spu-elf. Also built the f951
> front-end but 95% of the tests fail because of the
> lack of POSIX functions in newlib like dup and access.
Yes, we'll have a fix for that (both newlib and libspe side) shortly ...
Dr. Ulrich Weigand
GNU Toolchain for Linux on System z and Cell BE