This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] [testsuite+spu] enable vectorizer testuite for the SPU
- From: Dorit Nuzman <DORIT at il dot ibm dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 17:34:36 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [testsuite+spu] enable vectorizer testuite for the SPU
Andrew Pinski <email@example.com> wrote on 01/12/2006 11:41:53:
> On Fri, 2006-12-01 at 11:27 +0200, Dorit Nuzman wrote:
> > Index: config/spu/spu.md
> > ===================================================================
> This part is OK with the appropriate changelog.
oops. here's the missing changelog entries:
* config/spu/spu.md (smaxv4sf3, sminv4sf3): New.
* gcc.dg/vect/vect.exp: Enable tests to run on spu.
* gcc.dg/vect/no-section-anchors-vect-69.c: Reduce array size.
* gcc.dg/vect/vect-70.c: Reduce array size.
* gcc.dg/vect/fast-math-vect-reduc-7.c: Xfail for
* lib/target-supports.exp: Add spu to vect_no_align,
vect_float, vect_double, and vect_int.
> > (5) testcases that require double-precision-fp conditional operations.
> > I
> > added a keyword for targets that don't support this, and xfailed this
> > test
> > for those targets:
> > FAIL: gcc.dg/vect/fast-math-vect-reduc-7.c scan-tree-dump-times
> > vectorized
> > 3 loops 1
> There is a vector version of the compare function that is defined by the
> "SIMD Math library for the Cell BEA" so we should be able to use that
> later on.
> Andrew Pinski