This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ping Re: Subregs and objects with holes (new patch)
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 17:59:56 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: Ping Re: Subregs and objects with holes (new patch)
On Fri, 1 Dec 2006, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> Current version: http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2006-11/msg01700.html
> (The differences relate to macro naming, comments and documentation, not
> to the substance of the patch.)
This OK for mainline. Thanks. I assume that David has no further
issues with the E500/PowerPC ABI tweaks, and I do like your approach
of making the whole SUBREGs with holes issue explicit via documented
Thanks again to you both.