This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ping PATCH: Add SSE3 builtin tests
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, janis187 at us dot ibm dot com
- Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 14:53:26 -0800
- Subject: Re: Ping PATCH: Add SSE3 builtin tests
- References: <20061130224046.GA29359@lucon.org>
On Thu, Nov 30, 2006 at 02:40:46PM -0800, H. J. Lu wrote:
> Who can review/approve new SSE3 builtin tests
Sorry, I meant to look at this patch long ago.
I don't know anything about SSE3, but the format of the tests looks fine
to me. Unless someone else speaks up, check them into trunk now. If
they are apppriate for a branch (4.2?), check them in there after a few
days if no problems have shown up with them on mainline.