This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
PR middle-end/30028 (bcopy related testsuite failure)
- From: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 20:35:42 +0100
- Subject: PR middle-end/30028 (bcopy related testsuite failure)
my patch for bcopy->memcpy conversion had amusing typo checking the
alignment wrong direction causing failure on some targets where memcpy
fails on overlapping targets.
Bootstrapped/regtested i686-linux, will commit it as obvious shortly.
My apologizes for the problem.
2006-11-30 Jan Hubicka <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* builtins.c (fold_builtin_memory_op): Fix typo in the check for
--- builtins.c (revision 119360)
+++ builtins.c (working copy)
@@ -8176,7 +8176,7 @@ fold_builtin_memory_op (tree arglist, tr
if (dest_align && src_align
&& (readonly_data_expr (src)
|| (host_integerp (len, 1)
- && (MIN (src_align, dest_align) / BITS_PER_UNIT <=
+ && (MIN (src_align, dest_align) / BITS_PER_UNIT >=
tree_low_cst (len, 1)))))
tree fn = implicit_built_in_decls[BUILT_IN_MEMCPY];