This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] remove http://www.devphil.com references
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 22:48:00 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] remove http://www.devphil.com references
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, 12 Nov 2006, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> in my tests over the last half a year or so www.devphil.com was never
> reachable. Do you think this is going to change, or should we go with
> something like the patch below (which I have not installed yet)?
I now comitted this patch. If www.devphil.com gains significant uptime
again, we can just revert this, of course.